In celebration of The Year of Zayed and the foundation of the belief of tolerance in the UAE towards all the different nationalities living here, we have launched “Celebration Classes” throughout 2018.
If it is YOUR country’s National Day, Republic Day, Independence Day or a Major Holiday, we are inviting you to come and practice at Voyoga for COMPLIMENTARY!
- You must show proof of nationality at the Reception to avail this offer (I.e Passport or ID which states your nationality).
- Your Free class will ONLY be valid on the day of Celebration, and you get ONLY ONE session (I.e you’re celebrating Australia Day on the 26th of January – you can have a free class ONLY on the 26th of January).
- You must be NEW to the studio, this means you’ve never been to any of our classes paid or otherwise.
- Booking required which can be done via social media, phone, email or by yourself online by clicking on our schedule and choosing the class you would like to attend.
JAZZ YOGA AYURVEDA WORKSHOP WITH JASMINE GERCKE
Saturday, 24th of February 2018 – 02:00 PM
Jasmine Gerke has a doctorate in Psychology and Therapeutic Counseling and her research for Jazz Yoga Therapy method is based on Soma Therapy, Cognitive Therapy, and Sound Therapy. Jazz Yoga Therapy Method is based on neuroscience, positive psychology, and mindfulness combined with sound healing music at 432 hertz as is the first-ever method to combine yoga with music in this cellular healing combination researched by Dr. Jazz herself.
The 432 hertz resonates with the vibration of the earth and heals the cells in the body through sound while practicing asana based on traditional Hatha Yoga in a Vinyasa Flow.
- 15-minute mindfulness meditation.
- To connect the dots between the 5 elements of life and the human body.
- To tackle disease and disorder from the root by explaining the anatomy of the body to our students.
- To discuss openly injuries and prevention and a safe Hatha Yoga practice.
- How to modify and demystify Traditional yoga and the science of Ayurveda.
PRICE: 200 AED
STRESS RELEASE WORKSHOP WITH CARLA JULIANN
Celebrating women’s day with the ladies for stress release
Saturday, 10th of March 2018 – 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- Unlocking the breath; breath work – pranayama; our life force.
- The effects of stress in our brain & body.
- Aromatherapy; energizing & relaxing essential oils.
- The solar plexus; the power of inversions & their effects on our nervous system.
- Mindfulness; being present – the POWER of NOW.
- Restorative Yin Yoga class.
PRICE: 250 AED
ASHTANGA YOGA WORKSHOP WITH ALEXEY PAVLYUKOV
Jumping forward and back and rolling in primary series Ashtanga Yoga.
Saturday, 17th of March 2018 – 01:00 PM to 02:30 PM
Physiologic influence of jumping and rolling on the human body.
Jumping and rolling as a link between asanas (Vinyasa).
Key exercises for jumping (Pascimattanasana, Lavasana, etc.)
Directions for using blocks in jumping practice.
Jumping and rolling in Primary series:
- Jumping forward and back in Suryanamaskara (Sun Salutation).
- Jumping from and to in standing block of asanas; Utthita Trikonasana, Utthita Parsvakonasana, etc… (Extended Triangle Pose).
- Jumping back from Utkatasana and Virabhadrasana (Chair Pose & Warrior Pose)
- Jumping forward and back in sitting block of asanas and alternative variants of jumping.
- Jumping to Bhujapidasana (Shoulder-Pressing Pose).
- Jumping back from Bakasana (Crane Pose).
- Rolling before Kukkutasana and jumping from Kukkutasana (Rooster Pose).
- Chakrasana (Wheel Pose).
- Rolling in Ubhaya Padangusthasana and Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana (Both Big Tor Pose & Upward-Facing Intense West Stretch).
PRICE: 200 AED